CLICK HERE FOR A DETAILED EXPLANATION
How It Works
Provide now for a future gift to the Institute for Justice by including a bequest provision in your will or revocable trust.
Your will or trust directs a bequest to IJ for the purpose(s) you specify.
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your bequest if your circumstances change.
- You can direct your bequest to a particular purpose (be sure to check with us to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
- There is no upper limit on the estate tax deductions that can be taken for charitable bequests.
- You can have the satisfaction now of knowing that your bequest will support IJ in the way you intended when you are gone.
To learn more about bequests, Email us, complete the Information Request Form, or call us so that we can assist you.
TAX ID number: 52-1744337